Peace, Pies and Pastry

Welcome to my little blog. It's about anything and everything I aspire to become, know or create.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finally, an intro!

I have had this blogger account for so long and just sat on it because law school proved to be quite demanding! I have finally updated everything and am ready to blog. Why blog? Hmmmm...probably because it's easier to keep all the randomness in my life contained in one spot than the random  notes I leave myself throughout my home.

So, a little about me. I'm finishing up my last year of law school, have two little kiddos (a boy 2 1/2 and a girl 1),


I'm married to my soul mate (yes, they exist) and I am the most seemingly 'put together' person. This obviously baffles me. My friends often wonder "how do you do it?", I usually look at my husband and snicker because he knows the behind the scenes chaos that usually ensues at our house. With that said, I will say, I don't watch much TV and like to consider myself to be a 'doer'. I  like to do things and move forward. I don't often over think things and follow Nike's simple adage, "Just do it!"
As corny as the above intro has been, I promise, it'll only get cornier and weirder.
Also, I like to cook, be creative, promote peace and charity and on my lazy days, I like to be a lazy lazy person, like today, which is why I had time to do all this blogging. Last night I stayed up entirely too late watching Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. Have you seen the this series?? It's mind blowing annnnnnnd nerdy. I also have an itch to bake tonight. I'll post pics when this project comes to fruition. Welcome to getting to know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment